We accept returns within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
The cost of return is down to the customer, excluding all cases of defecting faulty or wrong products.
Before returning any items, please have in mind:
- Your items should be returned in the original packaging
- Your items should remain unused
- Your items should be returned with the barcode tags intact
- Your items should be returned within 30 days from the date of dispatch
- The dispatch note or invoice that you received from us must be included in the package you return as proof of purchase.
We Kindly Request:
Do not attach vouchers, or adhesive tape directly on the packaging of the product. These adhesives cannot be removed and this results in altering the packaging of the product.
We do not accept exchanges or returns on the following products – as far as the products are not proven to be faulty or wrong:
Sailing Lines and Ropes – Special Orders
All sailing lines and ropes are cut in the exact length desired by the customer, during the execution of each order. For this reason, they cannot be returned – in the case of wrong estimation – and resold, since their length is binding for the order. During the cutting of the rope, its original state is changed, therefore the customer loses the right to change or withdraw. This also applies to all the special orders given to us by customers.
- Inform us in time, by sending an e-mail at sales@jumpοut.gr. You will be asked to report your order number as well as the billing information.
- Pack your items carefully, and ship it back to us along with the necessary documentation (invoice, return slip etc.). The cost of return is down to the customer.
Caution: Unless the products meets the conditions of returns/ exchanges, the product will be sent back to the sender at his own expense.