ΓΙΑ ΠΑΡΑΓΓΕΛΙΕΣ ΠΑΝΩ ΑΠΟ 90€ ΚΑΙ ΕΩΣ 3Kg
6 ATOKEΣ ΔΟΣΕΙΣ
ΓΙΑ ΑΓΟΡΕΣ ΠΑΝΩ ΑΠΟ 150€
€ 262.10 € 249.95
profit € 12.15
Designed initially for use in warmer climates by those who seek a lightweight 3 man trekking tent which will stay cooler when temperatures increase. The 70D flysheet and PowerLite® poles ensure it is robust enough to withstand bad weather, whilst the multi pitch options allow for versatility when the weather is good. The Zephyr's elegant freestanding design promotes easy pitching and the dual entry allows the user to use both doors or use one of the large porch areas for storage.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Enhanced inner construction - Water resistant micro-mesh, with strategically placed fabric. Reduce draughts and prevent condensation dripping onto user
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Small welded windows - Survey the area and weather conditions from inside your tent
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
We ship throughout Greece via post courier or courier transport agencey for heavy objects (or of heavy volume).
throughout Greece for orders up to 3 kg and greater value of 90 €.
Orders of less than 90 € and weight 3 kg, are charged with shipping costs 2,5 €.
If the weight of the order exceeds 3kg, then the additional costs 1,5 € per kilo.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout process.